loading...

Sunday, January 10, 2016

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 1423 AUTUMN 2015



SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 1423 ENGLISH COMPULSORY



Q 06:
Ans:-

Examination Hall,
City, ABC.
25 June, 2013
My Dear Sajid,

I received your letter yesterday. I have come to know that you are very worried about your preparation in English for the upcoming S.S.C examination. You also wanted to know about my preparation but I want to suggest you to work hard and concentrate on your studies.

I know your examination is very near at hand. But I am also very anxious about your preparation in English and General Science. Even you could not obtain pass marks in the last one in the Test Exam. Please Sajid; follow my suggestions to overcome difficulties in these subjects specially.

There are few days left and you should join any coaching center for the preparation of exams. I am also taking models tests in English and Math once a week with a coaching center. I am sending you the question papers and you should solve them. I think, if you take tests yourself, it will work best.

However, my preparation for the all the subjects is O.K Now I am only revising them. Please inform me of the entire condition of your preparation at least one week prior to exams. I am worried about you. Take care of you and pay my regards to your parents.

With best wishes.

Your loving Friend.
Faisal



COMPLETE SOLVED ASSIGNMENT click here 

3 comments:

  1. yar bahot bahot shukreya my name is bakhtiar malik and my contact number is 00923319597420

    ReplyDelete
  2. yar bahot bahot shukreya my name is bakhtiar malik and my contact number is 00923319597420

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need solved assignment of code 451 taluqati ama please

    ReplyDelete