loading...

Monday, January 11, 2016

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 1423 AUTUMN 2015


SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 1423 ENGLISH COMPULSORY

Q 02:
Ans:-

To,
                The Manager HRD,
                Co X Y Z,
                Karachi.

Sub: Job Application for the Post of Manager Finance

Respected Sir,

It is stated with respect that I have come to know that a position of Manager Finance is lying vacant under your kind control. I have the required qualification and experience as well. I have done MBA Finance from Allama Iqbal Open University and after qualification I have worked in a well reputed chemicals factory for 7 years as Assistant Manager Finance.

The job is although very attractive but the distance from my home very much and I have to face a lot of problems on daily basis. Your factory is just near my home and easy access for me.

I offer my services for that advertised job. I have already worked well in the factory and I also ensure that I will leave no stone unturned for the cause of the company. I hope you will give me a necessary chance of employement and oblige.

I shall be grateful to you for this act of kindness.

My necessary documents are attached with the application along with the experience certificate.

Your sincerely.


ABC
Dated 25-06-2008

FOR COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT click here


1 comments:

  1. I need solved assignment plz if any one have code 451 public relation

    ReplyDelete