loading...

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 387 AUTUMN 2015

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 387 ENGLISH


Q 08:
Ans:


To,         
                The Editor
                Daily “News”,
                Islamabad.

Sub:       Job Application for the post of an English Proof reader.

Reference:         Your advertisement dated 20.01.2016

Respected Sir,

                With due veneration I offer my service in accordance with your advertisement. I have worked one year in “Dawn” newspaper as an English proof reader. I left the job for further education which I have completed.

                I assure you that if selected, I shall work hard and according to the wishes of my seniors,

CV and testimonials are attached here with

                                                                                                Yours obediently
                                                                                                Muhammad Nawaz Malik.

Q 09:
Ans:
A magician gave the queen a present of magic container. It has the quality that if opened in front of kind and open heart people, it could bring happiness to all kingdom. But it did not work anywhere. It worked when opened by a poor little begging boy. The queen understood that Goodness always starts in yourself. You need not to look for it in others.




FOR COMPLETE SOLVED ASSIGNMENT : click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment