loading...

Saturday, July 23, 2016

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 207 MATRIC ENGLISH 1

SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 207 SPRING 2016 ENGLISH 1


Aiou solved assignment 2 code 207 for the English 1 course for matric students. The compulsory English 1 course code 207 for the semester spring 2016 is shared now our blog and so you can find here in full form.

Q # 1 to 8


Q 09:-
Ans:-
1)      How about joining me to watch a cricket match.
2)      I would be pleased if you could come to the outside in the sun.
3)      It will be a pleasure if you can attend my brother’s birthday party.
4)      Let’s come along with me to speak for a few hours in the park.
5)      Let’s go for a pizza party.

Q 10 A:-
Ans:-
1)       
A: Would you like to watch English movies with me at Cinepax?
B: I’d love to, but I have my English test.

2)       
A: Would you like to work in my office a computer operator?
B: Thanks, but I’m happy with my present job.

3)       
A: would you like to joins us for hiking?
B: Why not, I love to have some exercise.

4)       
A: I would be pleased if you could attend my brother’s birthday on Sunday?
B: Oh! I am sorry, I won’t be here on Sunday.

5)       
A: I am going to the Centaurs; would you like to come along?
B: Sorry, I can’t come along, some guests are coming.


Q 10 B:-
Ans:-

20th
Birthday
Celebration (Insh Allah)
Please come and share our joy and happiness on 13th august 2016
Time 05:30 p.m.
Your presence will be honorable for us.
Regards: Zahid Mehmood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment