loading...

Monday, January 18, 2016

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 386 AUTUMN 2015

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 386 F A ENGLISH


Q 01:
Ans:
i.                     Sorry sister, I was hungry.
ii.                   I am extremely sorry, I was on the wrong side.
iii.                  It is my fault, I didn’t take the trash out.
iv.                 Oh excuse me, I didn’t know tomorrow is your paper.
v.                   I do feel bad, I seared you. I didn’t mean it.

Q 02:
Ans:
I live in Wah. Cantt. It is a beautiful city. There are Pakistan Ordnance factories in it. It has 27 sectors. It has a large numbers of parks. The roads are like any city in foreign. The streets are clean and tidy. There is big hospital. There is a medical college. It has a university, many colleges and large numbers of school. It has also poly technique institute controlled by POF. A double road mall passes through the center of the city. The education rate of this city is more than any city of Pakistan. It is a cantonment. Four-star hotel is also cited in the city named POF Hotel. There is also two welfare clubs and one officer club. It has also golf club and international squash court.
Q 03:
Ans:
i)                    I drank water because I was thirsty.
ii)                   I ran to school since I was late.
iii)                 There is much pollution due to cutting forest.
iv)                 He lies therefore I don’t like him
v)                  She was here best friend for this reason she was invited to the wedding.
vi)                 I helped her to get to her room as she could not walk.


FOR REMAINING QUESTIONS : click here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment