loading...

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 207 ENGLISH

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 207 AUTUMN 2015

Q 09:
Ans:-
i)                    INVITATION: Why don’t you come to Murree with me?
Accept: I will really enjoy visit to Murree with you.
Decline: I would love to but I am expecting some guests at home.
ii)                   INVITATION: You will come to my birthday part on Friday, won’t you?
Accept: I would be delighted to join your birthday party.
Decline: I would love it but I have my exams.
iii)                 INVITATION: it would but nice of you if you give me your laptop today.
Accept: Yes, sure I would have no problem.
Decline: Sorry, I have an important assignment to complete.
iv)                 INVITATION: I would like you to eat ice cream with me.
Accept: that’s nice idea, I would love to join you.
Decline: thanks’ a lot for inviting me but I can’t accompany you as I have flu.
v)                  INVITATION: would you like to accompany me to visit F 9 Park?
Accept: Sure, I will be happy to join you.
Decline: Thanks but I have to pick my sister from school.

Q 10:
Ans:-     INFORMAL INVITATION CARD OF BASANT FESTIVAL.
                                               
                                                                                Examination Hall,
                                                                                City A.B.C,

Dear Faisal Islam,

How are you doing? When I got your letter last week I realized we have not talked in month. Thank you so much for including the pictures of your new house and inviting us to visit you in Lahore. I always wanted to go there. But I am planning to celebrate Basant this spring in Islamabad. I hve invited all my friends on this occasion. I hope everybody will appreciate the proposal accept the invitation. I am very excited to invite all of you. The celebration will continue for two day.

Last year I was also interest in the Basant celebration but due to the personal engagement of the friends the programme was postponed till this year.

I hope you will accept my invitation and join the Basant Festival celebration. Your presence will be special gift for me. Pay my regards to your parents.

                                                                                Yours Sincerely,
                                                                                X. Y. Z


FOR Q # 1 TO 8 : click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment