loading...

Sunday, July 3, 2016

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 FOR CODE 386 F A ENGLISH



SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 386 FOR SPRING 2016


This is assignment # 2 which is completely solved for your subject code 386 for F A students of Open University for the semester spring 2016. The subject is compulsory for intermediate level students to get degree.

SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 386 Q # 1 TO 6


Q 07:-
Ans:-
                When I was four years old, I have taken admission in grade one and the school was Public School. First day in my school, I was very nervous. I wept for my mother for whole day. There were other new comers in the school just like me mostly students were very puzzled that time the building of school was very big and marvelous. At that time thousand students were learnt education from Public School. We have many senior students at that time and only our class was junior Teachers were very nice and cooperative with junior students. I liked my class teacher, her name was Miss Sadia. She was very good teacher. She deals with all students in very polite way. In grade one my favorite’s subject was Math’s and English. I got first position in grade one. My first day in school is still very special and memorable for me.

Q 08:-
Ans:-
A)     When she come back to bedroom the time is 10’o clock on wall clock. She cleans the full house quickly and then go to kitchen for preparing lunch. Today she is going to make chicken biryani. After preparing her lunch, she goes to Hassan bedroom. She gives bath to Hassan and after dry her son she does lunch with her son and husband and now in evening she doges to on walk with her son and husband. At night she is again going to kitchen for preparing dinner.
B)      After done all work, he goes to market for bring cake. In shop he selects chocolate cake. When he come back to home, he decorates the dining table with candles, balloons and red roses. Then he arranged the cake in center of the table and put all cooked meal on side of the table. Today he is very excited, and his wife will be come back o home within five minutes. He just wants to show his passion and sincerity to his wife, and keep their lives happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment