loading...

Sunday, July 10, 2016

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 387 ENGLISH II



SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 387 SPRING 2016


Aiou solved assignment 1 code 387 English II for F A students studying in semester spring 2016. This is the first solved assignment for code 387 spring 2016. The English is compulsory subject which needs to clear in every situation.

SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 387 Q # 1 TO 6


Q 08:-
Ans:-

Topic Sentence: - What personal qualities are desirable in a teacher?

Main Idea: - Every person my draw different list. Teacher’s personality should impressive and attractive. He must have patience. He should be self-discipline. A teacher must always remain mentally alert.

Supporting Details:- A passive teacher may not be able to keep his/her students active and may fail to fulfill the purpose of teaching. He/she needs to have genuine sympathy – a capacity to tune in to the minds and feelings of other people. Finally he/she shall have the kind of mind which always wants to go on learning. Teaching is a job at which one can never be perfect; there will always to something more to learn about.

Q 09:-
Ans:-

To,
Principal,
American Lyceum (Pvt) Ltd.,

Sub:- APPLICATION FOR JOB

Respected Sir/Madam,

Humbly stated, in response to your advertisement that I want to be a part of your teaching faculty reserved for O & A level classes and I am quite confident to get this job because I am educated from prestigious HEC recognized institute and had worked with many school organizations collecting rich teaching experience for more than three from there.

I was highly appreciated by my all high ups in the previous school and colleges but now I want to serve this institute as it is the best of all and working with you in congenial atmosphere would be a great experience for me. I am creative and believe in innovation and this is what needed the most in O & A level. My resume and all necessary documents are attached herewith for your kind and experienced view. Kindly consider me in good concern.

Thanks giving in advance
Yours Truly,
 A B C

0 comments:

Post a Comment