loading...

Monday, July 11, 2016

AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 387




SPRING 2016 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 387


English compulsory II Aiou solved assignment 2 code 387 for spring 2016 is now available and ready to share with you and with your friends. The solution of this assignment code 387 is solved in very easy mode and understandable manner. You can read, taught and learn for exam too.

SOLUTION OF QUESTION # 1 TO 3 FOR CODE  387


Q 04:-
Ans:-
This event happened when I was about 10 years old. On a family vacation, I was swimming in the water tank in our house, with only me older sisters and our cousins supervising from the bank. I found myself drifting out beyond where I could stand up. A man held me from behind and told me he was helping me. He assisted me to get back to the bank. We swam back to the bank together. I turned around to thank him but nobody was there. My sisters were watching the whole time and said that I just swam into the bank by myself. I turned around, then came to them. I still feel that I could not do it alone.

Q 05:-
Ans:-
i)                    Emperor akbar asked the question.
ii)                   The courtiers were stunned by his question.
iii)                 Birbal grabbed situation and asked to tell the questions again.
iv)                 He gave a wise answer which couldn’t be disregarded.
v)                  I conclude that Birbal was a person of exceptional intelligence.

Q 06:-
Ans:-
UN :-     Unable, Unapproved, Uncivilized, Unknown, Unwilling and Unlucky.
In:- Insecure, Inaccurate, Incapable, Incomplete and Indirect.
IL :- Illegal, Illegible, Illiterate, Illogical and illustrate.
Ir :- Irresponsible, Irregular, Irrelevant, Irrational and Irreparable.
Non:- Nonprofessional, Nonrenewable, Nonspecific, Nonfat and Nonprofit.


Q 08:-
Ans:-
                                RHYME
Mary had a little lamb,
Its fleece was white and snow;
And everywhere that marry went,
The lamb was sure to go.
He followed her to school one day;
Which was against the rule;
It made the children laugh and play;
To see a lamb at school.
“Why does the lamb love Mary so?”
The eager children cry:
“Why. Mary loves the lamb, you know,”
The teacher did reply.
Title of the Poem: Love begets love.

1 comments: