loading...

Friday, July 1, 2016

BA AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 FOR CODE COURSE 1423




SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2 CODE 1423 ENGLISH COMPULSORY SPRING 2016


This is 2nd solved assignment for B A students for the semester spring 2016 for the subject English compulsory. As last we are going to provide you the solution of all the questions of this assignment for code 1423 English Compulsory.


Q 07:-
Asn:-
i)                    The window glass was shattered. I know when I noticed shattered glass from the windows all over the living room floor and a baseball not far from there.
ii)                   I’m going to kill you. Ali! Mom yelled to herself as she realized that Ali’s shoes were gone.
iii)                 Ahmed was afraid the thunder cloud. I know it as Ahmed stared blankly to the window, trying to contain his emotions that regard like the weather. He was beginning to lose to. Dropping the kite from his hand, Ahmed broke out into full subs.
iv)                 His mother comforted him, “there, there, Ahmed. We’ll just find something else to do”. She began to unpack the picnic basket that was on the counter and offered him a sandwich.

Q 08:-
Ans:-
i)                    Last year there was horrible outbreak of flu. (F)
ii)                   Babies generally start to talk between the age 18 & 24 months of age. (F)
iii)                 Italian is an easy language to learn than Spanish. (O)
iv)                 The capital of Pakistan is Islamabad. (F)
v)                  More people stopped smoking last year than two years ago. (O)
vi)                 Cell phones should be banned in all public school classrooms. (O)
vii)               Surfing the web is more fun than watching T.V. (O)
viii)              In World War-II, the Axis powers consisted of Germany, Italy and Japan. (F)
ix)                 Copernicus was a 16th century Polish scholar who argued that the Earth moves around the sun. (F).
x)                  The number of peoples who have high credit card debt is astonishing. (O).

Q 09:-
Ans:-
                                FIRST DAY IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
The first day of school has biggest impact on the way a person eventually turn out in the future. Many events has happened in my life long ago, some forgotten and some imprinted everlasting effects. I still distinctly remember that in the beginning of April 1995. I entered into the small classroom which my parents called school. I remember before class I was the happiest kid on planet knowing I would finally get to wear new uniform and shoes.
                I remember I was hesitant and over whelmed with the amount of kids. Although some of the kids were crying and pounding on the floor. I noticed some parents starting to leave.
                My mother looked at me and re assured that everything would be fine and gave me a peck on the check. She slowly walked away looking back a few times to check if I started to mingle with other kids. Luckily, I remember I seen Ahmed in the class which was my neighbor at that time. We instantly connected and before I know it. It was time to go home. My first day at school was not only successful but it was such a great event in my life that always remains fresh in memory.

5 comments: